Our Installations Crews are Busy Window Tinting Tampa
Our above average Fall temps and all year-round Florida sunrays are creating problems.
Folks who purchased mega expensive condos to oooh and aaah enjoying million dollar views are looking at closed curtains and blinds instead and noticing a distinct fading of their floors and furnishings.
Many in waterfront condos are watching their electric bills rise instead of the tide!
- ” I PAID ALL THAT MONEY TO LOOK AT POLYESTER”?
PROBLEM – Untreated glass allows excessive heat to build-up indoors – sending energy costs soaring. Unfiltered UV rays also damage skin, interiors and create distracting glare.
SOLUTION – Vista Solar reducing window film with crystal clear benefits:
- clear, distortion-free adhesives bonded to windows strengthens your windows’ integrity
- lets glare-controlled sunlight pass through windows
- screens out heat and dangerous UV rays
- keeps out up to 75% of heat
- allows you to enjoy the outside view in total comfort
- reduces energy costs by blocking up to 75% solar heat gain
Window film is essential on expansive windows in Florida! These glass surfaces should NEVER be covered with anything that would block views!
Installing our films to the inside of your windows allows natural sunlight to enter. You’ll enjoy comfort, protection, and yes, the beautiful views that drew you to live in Florida. Film also results in “money savings”.
Approximately 50% and more of a home’s utility bills are wasted by loss of heat and heat gain through untreated glass windows.
Call us today for a free consultation and stop throwing your money out the window!
866.394.2599 / 727.498.1384