No one is more subjected to discomfort and dangers from the sun than boat owners.
Intense glare, extreme interior heat, and the dangers from UV rays adversely effect fun days on the water.
But we put the “fun” back into boating!
It takes three elements to bring long lasting, successful solutions to eliminate these problems for yacht owners:
- installation skills gained from years of hands-on experience
- being a dealer that offers the best performing marine films
- a personal drive for perfection no matter what it takes to overcome each boat’s challenges.
One of our recent marine projects was for a yacht that first needed film removal. Having the wrong film installed that can not withstand a harsh water environment over time is a common mistake many boaters make. Such was the case here.
After removing the faded, purplish looking film, we proceeded to apply Solar Gard’s Panorama Ceramic 35.
With failing film removed, the new Panorama Ceramic 35 delighted the owner with results he hoped for and more:
- greatly improved interior comfort by rejecting up to 58% of total solar energy blasting through untreated glass
- increased air-conditioning efficiency with less fuel consumption
- low visible reflectivity provided clear views to the outside and reduction of glare causing eye strain
- no more interruption with operating navigational systems
- decreased risk of skin cancer and helped to stop the fading of beautiful interiors with 99% of the UVA and UVB rays blocked
Exceptional durability makes Panorama Ceramic film the optimal choice for use in coastal environments. Every boater can enjoy cruising the waterways with comfort, safety, protection….and fun!
Before you chart your next voyage, call for a free demonstration of how our ceramic film can take your boating pleasure to the next level!
High Impact Glass Solutions
866.394.2599 / 727.498.1384