Automobile coatings protect a car’s paint from UV fade, harsh acid rain, scratches, rust, dings, dents, and road debris, etc. At one time, wax detailing was a popular option for protecting a car’s surface.
In today’s advanced automotive industry, consumers are asking if wax is still a good choice for maintaining a car’s appearance.
Protection and shine from a wax application only lasts about six months… at best. If YOU choose to redo the process, consider the time and energy that it would take. If you schedule follow-up wax coatings to be applied by a professional detailer, over time this will add up to be quite expensive. And to boot, wax is a substantially inferior product compared to ceramic coating.
Stop wasting time, inferior performance, and your money on wax!
See and Feel the Difference with our IGL Ceramic Coatings!
The internationally acclaimed selection of IGL Coatings makes a HUGE difference….. in time, looks, coverage areas, and offers lasting durability!
- Ceramic car coatings form a strong atomic bond with painted substrates to give your car lasting protection.
- Once applied, your next coating doesn’t need to be applied for another four years!
- Its ceramic technology offers the strongest protection to UV light, scratches, dents, dirt, damage from flying road debris and all else that could mar your car’s paint.
- With Hydrophobic properties, anything that’s landed on your car’s surface is washed away effortlessly with nothing more than a garden hose.
- IGL Coatings provide a highly intense gloss to give your car a flawless, shiny “new car look” that lasts for years!
Watch IGL Kenzo’s “magic”!
The difference between a traditional wax coating and IGL Ceramic Coating is as clear as IGL will look on your vehicle. If your goal is to give your car ultimate paint protection while preserving the stunning look of a brand new car that lasts, IGL Ceramic Coating is for you.
Love your car as much as possible for as along as possible. Simply schedule an IGL Coating at our new auto spa facility ~ where magic happens!
High Impact Glass Solutions
866.394.2599 / 727.498.1384