What device drives up an electric bill the most?
That’s right. Your air conditioning system.
Energy audit findings have concluded that in a typical home, 16% of total electricity is used by the air conditioner. But wait! Folks living in WARMER regions (that means you and me), can actually see their a/c system use up to 60-70% of the total electric bill during summertime weather.
No wonder your monthly bill will soon be a killer.
I think I’m about
to faint or start
I MUST find a way to
lower the electric bill.
BUT.. if we raise the
thermostat I’m afraid
the house will feel like
After several years of window tinting Tampa, Orlando, and beyond, High Impact Glass Solutions has discovered that when people are desperate to reduce their utility bills, they sometimes elect inadvisable practices:
- Hanging heavy coverings over windows. This darkens rooms so light switches must get turned on and outside views are now blocked. To further infuriate occupants, natural light is also blocked and sadly, much of the heat still enters.
- Stripping off clothes down to the bare minimum which is okay for some but certainly not feasible all the time. Less clothing can’t lower temperatures either so heat discomfort is not eliminated.
- Wrapping ice packs and refrigerated towels around their bodies. Sorry, but this is a very short-lived solution. Sounds great though for people in Alaska who need to relieve swelling.
- Running ceiling fans 24/7 and plugging oscillating fans into every outlet. Hmm, nothing like rotating hot air to make one’s day! Fans also contribute to electricity usage. Self-defeating.
- Last but not least. Turn off the a/c unit and sweat it out for seven months. No thank you!
If you REALLY want to cool off and save money, let the experts help you with solutions that work!
Our selection of Huper Optik
window films are designed to
reduce heat, glare, UV rays, Infra
Red heat, and glass breakage.
Cooler home, less a/c running,
lower electric bills.
KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON!
The benefits of our Huper Optik solar-reduction window films are so impressive…..they’re almost magical.
if you live in a
Red heat up to
look. Up until the
of Huper Optik film,
this was unheard of!
Technological Advances – Years of German research resulting in the most significant Total Solar Energy Rejection (TSER) in the industry. Huper Optik is the world’s first multi-layered patented nano-ceramic window film. This standard of window film is what lowers the cooling load of air conditioning consumption. Remember the “solution”? Folks, less stress on your a/c units results in significant energy savings. Solution.
Cool Comfort - High Infra Red rejection eliminates discomfort from IR ray exposure when sitting near windows. Glare is also reduced to further improve your home’s environment.
Ultra Violet Ray Protection – High UV rejection exceeding 99% protects your family from harmful radiation and extends the life of your interior furnishings with remarkable fade protection
Durability – Huper Optik films are 100% dye-free and 100% metal-free. Because of this superb feature, your film will never have discoloration or demetallization. This performance alone dwarfs expectations of conventional dyed and metallic films.
Aesthetic Appearance – No mirrored or metallic shiny look that is inherent in traditional films. Views are crystal clear with a choice of soft natural shades with appeal to compliment any decor. Huper Optik’s nano- ceramic technology achieves the highest performance for solar control with high Visible Light Transmission.
|| High expectations?…you can rely on Huper Optik for performance, durability, and looks!
Hoping for a solution to your monthly energy crisis? High Impact Glass Solutions can install Huper Optik film on your windows. With the addition of a much cooler energy efficient home, installing a smaller air conditioning system is a very realistic option. BAM!
Call for your complimentary evaluation with samples of Huper Optik film on your windows today!
|| High Impact Glass Solutions
world’s first multilayered patented nano-ceramic window films